Monday, September 13, 2010

Behind the Sun to play Ozzfest Tel Aviv on September 28, 2010

I'm extremely proud and humbled by the news that my band, "Behind the Sun" will be playing at the OZZFEST in Tel Aviv on September 28th, 2010.


This is definitely the highlight of my musical existence on this planet and by far the biggest show I've ever played.


Along with Ozzy Osbourne, Soulfly and Korn will also be playing that night. I'm a huge Max Cavalera fan and I've been listening to Sepultura (and then Soulfly) since the 10th grade (about a million years ago).

Needless to say we are ridiculously excited by this amazing opportunity to open for these great bands.

OZZY


SOULFLY


KORN



also appearing: Betzefer, Black Widow, Tal Friedman ...



Its gonna be something...

No comments:

Post a Comment